Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Razorfen Kraul Entrance, Southern Barrens, Kalimdor - WoW dungeon

Note: Click on picture for full view! They get cut off but they are full screenshots!
I decided to post this after I realized I needed to turn in an old quest. I found it on foot, but didn't have my map filled in for Southern Barrens so it was a challenge. None of the screenshots on the big WoW sites were helpful so I asked my guildmates to point me in the right direction. Once there I decided to make USEFUL screenshots for any other lost newbies.

Make sure you are on the Kalimdor continent. Fly to Southern Barrens, either Desolation Hold (Horde) or Fort Triumph (Alliance) will be closest I believe. Then continue south toward Thousand Needles. It is on the left-hand side on the map in the very south of Southern Barrens. At 46 I wasn't personally able to solo this instance as a rogue, because the bosses usually have two guys with them, but it was close. Good luck everyone.
This is up to date as far as MoP, I don't guarantee accuracy after any expansions. If you want to comment with more info feel free!
Razorfen Kraul MEETING STONE with mini map up. Click picture for original size.

Razorfen Kraul entrance location on full map. Click picture for original size.
Keep going forward and you will find Razorfen Kraul dungeon entrance. Click picture for original size.
Close up of Razorfen Kraul dungeon entrance. Start instance by walking through. Click picture for original size.

1 comment:

  1. How to get to Golden Nugget by Bus from - Dr. MD
    Directions to Golden Nugget by Bus 청주 출장샵 (RTP: 96.51%). 천안 출장안마 The following 밀양 출장샵 transit lines have routes 전주 출장마사지 that 당진 출장마사지 pass near Golden Nugget by Bus. West of I-95:

    ReplyDelete